European Patent Attorney
European Trademark Attorney
European Design Attorney
Partner since 1997
Dipl.-Ing. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Karlsruhe, KIT (1992), specialising in computer-aided design, fluid dynamics, applied thermodynamics and hydrodynamics. Research Project with AECL at Chalk River Laboratories, Canada.
Active in the field of intellectual property since 1992; Examination as a patent assessor in 1995. In 1996 admission as a German Patentanwalt to the German Patent and Trademark Office, as a European Trademark Attorney and a European Design Attorney to the EUIPO (formerly OHIM) and as a European Patent Attorney to the European Patent Office.
Areas of Activity:
Trademarks, designs, domains; contracts and agreements; strategic advice in particular for clients in drugstore retail, kitchen technology, construction technology and automotive technology.
German Patent Attorneys Bar Association, epi (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office), Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys, FICPI (Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle), LES (Licensing Executives Society), GRUR (German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property), INTA (International Trademark Association), Harmonization Committee of the European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA, Brussels)
- WWL (Who’s Who Legal) IP – Trademarks: Recommended (2021) “Dietrich Blumenröhr is a highly experienced professional who is great to work with, responsive and proactive”
- IP STARS (Managing IP): Notable Practitioner (2021)
- WTR 1000 – the World’s leading Trademark Professionals 2022
- wipr2022 leaders – The leading guide to patent and trademark practitioners worldwide: Trademark Leader
- wipr2022 leaders – The leading guide to patent and trademark practitioners worldwide: Patent Leader
News and articles by Dietrich Blumenröhr
Dr. Berger back at LBP as patent attorney
Dr. Dietrich Berger rejoins our firm LBP Lemcke, Brommer & Partner after passing the patent attorney examination.
Dr. Philipp Ganz appointed as new partner
A perfect start for LBP into the new year: As of 1 January 2022, LBP welcomes patent attorney Dr. Philipp Ganz as a new partner.